[OSRM-talk] OSRM as native library in Android

Daniel Hofmann hofmann at mapbox.com
Wed Jun 15 13:31:38 UTC 2016

maps.me already uses OSRM on Android (although a somewhat old OSRM version):

https://github.com/mapsme/omim

So yes, it is possible. That said, OSRM is not a offline-first routing
engine.
You will notice this in file sizes and memory requirements, among other
issues for larger OSM extracts (think Europe or even the planet).