[OSRM-talk] GPS Accuracy for match service

Artur Bialecki abialecki at intellimec.com
Fri Jun 17 15:36:45 UTC 2016

Hello,

In the documentation of the V5 match service it states that radiuses are "Standard deviation of GPS precision used for map matching. If applicable use GPS accuracy". If I have HDOP, how would I convert it to the radius value.

Thank you.

Artur...
This e-mail message is confidential, may be privileged and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. Any other person is strictly prohibited from disclosing, distributing or reproducing it. If the addressee cannot be reached or is unknown to you, please inform us immediately and delete this e-mail message and destroy all copies. Thank you.