[OSRM-talk] Accuracy of distance matrix calculation

Milton Garcia Borroto milton.garcia at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 17:10:52 UTC 2016

Dear Daniel,
Thank you very much for your promptly reply. We are using osrm for building
a large distance matrix. Take a look for example to this calculation:
Source: 8.512421667,76.97160333
Destination: 8.538019178,76.96748103
OSRM returns 3min 30 sec. If you check in travelmath, they return 10
minutes, which is more logical answer for a 5 km distance.
Then I have some other questions:
- Is there a way to get the distances instead of time?
- Is there a way to select maximum car speed?
Regards,
Milton