[OSRM-talk] OSRM-talk Digest, Vol 46, Issue 18

Harikrishnan Lakshmanan lharikrishnan1993 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 23:24:48 UTC 2016

Thank you for the elaborate explanation. I had it working and as expected,
it gave out the estimated time and distance.

I am not having any clue on what all are the strings (other than
'distance', 'duration', 'message', 'code') accepted by the
'route.value[""]' call. I am unable to find out the file through which is
working and checking out the type of the route.value also makes no sense.

Is there a way through libosrm that I can use to fetch the set of all
waypoints?

Thank you,
Harikrishnan Lakshmanan