[OSRM-talk] Segfault with 5.4.0 osrm-extract and foot.lua

Michael Krasnyk michael.krasnyk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 16:27:56 UTC 2016

Hello Frederik,

thank you for reporting and bisecting the first bad commit.
I was able to reproduce the issue with foot profile for Europe and at the
first glance the problem is in access to an stxxl vector name_data and/or
name_offsets in CmpEdgeByInternalSourceTargetAndName call
std::lexicographical_compare.
I would suggest to create an issue at https://github.com/Project-
OSRM/osrm-backend/issues to keep a track of it.

>From my side i will try to bisect name id during the week that leads to
memory corruption.

Kind regards,
Michael