[OSRM-talk] Using libosrm

Harikrishnan Lakshmanan lharikrishnan1993 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 19:36:37 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Thanks for developing such a software and open sourcing it.

I am a newbie and find it hard to use the libosrm library. I see that, an
example has been provided and I don't understand how I should run it. After
doing the cmake, I don't find the compiled binaries in the /use/local/*.

1. How do I run the 'example.cpp' file found under the examples folder?
2. On running the program, where do I get the list of waypoints from?

My requirement is to, write a piece of code that takes start and end
locations and return the waypoints that the vehicle has to traverse
through.

3. After writing the code, where should I place it for proper compilation?
Under /src ?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.
Regards,