[OSRM-talk] Per-Direction Node Restrictions

Daniel Hofmann hofmann at mapbox.com
Tue Sep 27 10:11:36 UTC 2016

When you say "should be avoided" you mean completely discarding a way going
over a specific node in a single direction?
In that case, we support turn restrictions in the form of
`fromWay,viaNode,toWay` you could try.

As in: `no_turn, fromResidential, viaHighwayNode, toResidential`

(Relevant: via-way restrictions:
https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/issues/2681)

Cheers,
Daniel J H