[OSRM-talk] Example of restricted access flags for way_function and turn_function

Daniel Hofmann hofmann at mapbox.com
Sat Jul 1 08:41:15 UTC 2017

You are correct, the way function can set a "restricted" flag per way (and
direction), which you can then use in the turn function to put a high
penalty on turns from/to "restricted" ways.

The general idea is outlined here:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/happygo/diary/40564

Have a look at ExtractionWay, ExtractionTurn and the EdgeBasedGraphFactory.

Cheers,
Daniel J H