[OSRM-talk] Best practices for multiple osrm files

Johan Uhle johan at mapbox.com
Tue Jul 11 13:13:34 UTC 2017

Hi Peter,

likely the better alternative is to create one OSM file that includes North
America and Europe (osmosis can do that via --merge), then you only have to
run one OSRM process instead of several. Otherwise you can run osrm-routed
with loading the files directly, but you'd need to expose osrm-routed on
different ports.

Best,
Johan