[OSRM-talk] osrm-isochrone, how to install

Jäger, Frank (KRZ) F.Jaeger at KRZ.DE
Thu Mar 9 10:55:13 UTC 2017

Thank you.
It works!

The osrm-backend now answers to isochrones-requests.

Maybe the html-header should be set to a better filename and filetype.
The results of route-requests to the backend I can see direct in the browser-window, but not iso-requests.

Frank

Von: Daniel Hofmann [mailto:hofmann at mapbox.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 9. März 2017 10:49
An: Mailing list to discuss Project OSRM
Betreff: Re: [OSRM-talk] osrm-isochrone, how to install

git clone https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend.git
cd osrm-backend
git checkout ch_isochrone_poc
mkdir build && cd build
cmake ..
cmake --build .

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 10:41 AM, Jäger, Frank (KRZ) <F.Jaeger at krz.de<mailto:F.Jaeger at krz.de>> wrote:
Hallo,
that would be perfect, if the running routing-service could do this isochrones-job too.
But I have no experience with git-repos.
I get some conflicts when I try to merge the pull-request in the master-branch.
…
Please, can you give me the magic words to get an compilable code-version with isochrone-service.
Frank