[OSRM-talk] Released OSRM 5.13
patrick.niklaus at student.kit.edu
Wed Nov 1 13:53:22 UTC 2017
This release has some exciting new features: We know have relation
support in the lua profiles, and support using location dependent
data. In addition to that we deprecated CoreCH, since MLD is superior.
- Changes from 5.12:
- Append cardinal directions from route relations to ref fields
to improve instructions; off by default see
- Support of `distance` weight in foot and bicycle profiles
- Support of relations processing
- Added `way:get_location_tag(key)` method to get
- Added `forward_ref` and `backward_ref` support
- Left-side driving mode is specified by a local Boolean flag
`is_left_hand_driving` in `ExtractionWay` and `ExtractionTurn`
- Support literal values for maxspeeds in NO, PL and ZA
- Lua 5.1 support is removed due to lack of support in sol2
- Fixed pkg-config version of OSRM
- Removed `.osrm.core` file since CoreCH is deprecated now.
- Because of boost/program_options#32 with boost 1.65+ we needed
to change the behavior of the following flags to not accept
- `--use-locations-cache=false` becomes `--disable-location-cache`
- `--parse-conditional-restrictions=true` becomes
- The deprecated options `--use-level-cache` and
- Fixed #4348: Some cases of sliproads pre-processing were broken
- Fixed #4331: Correctly compute left/right modifiers of forks
in case the fork is curved.
- Fixed #4472: Correctly count the number of lanes using the
delimter in `turn:lanes` tag.
- Fixed #4214: Multiple runs of `osrm-partition` lead to crash.
- Fixed #4348: Fix assorted problems around slip roads.
- Fixed #4420: A bug that would result in unnecessary
instructions, due to problems in suffix/prefix detection
- Deprecate CoreCH functionality. Usage of CoreCH specific
options will fall back to using CH with core_factor of 1.0
- MLD uses a unidirectional Dijkstra for 1-to-N and N-to-1
matrices which yields speedup.
More information about the OSRM-talk