[OSRM-talk] Determining which concrete version of OSRM 5.x deployed

Sayer, Bryan BSayer at s-3.com
Thu Nov 30 20:31:25 UTC 2017

I have been wondering the same thing. One of the benefits of OSRM is that it can be used in a secure environment without web access. This makes it wonderful for research purposes. However, we need a way to document what we do. This includes being able to cite the version of the software and also the maps.

I suggest that this capability be added in some fashion - echoing the current version of OSRM and the maps.