[OSRM-talk] OSRM 5.11 Profile, setting range

Frank Durstewitz info at thannworker.de
Sat Sep 16 15:32:39 UTC 2017

Hi.

I try to work on a custom profile (by distance: weight_name =
'distance') based on car.lua from 5.11, which can use highway:track as a
"last mile" for delivery, if no other possibility exists.

Example:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/directions?engine=osrm_car&route=48.16613%2C11.25057%3B48.16802%2C11.25085#map=17/48.16743/11.25135

The target is only reachable via a track (grade 1 or 2).

I already added "track" to the restricted_highway_whitelist and set the
speed to 5. But setting the speed is not the correct way, as i
understood, i should set a rate for tracks?

To be clear: Tracks should on be used as last resort, if no other
possibility exists to reach a destination.

But where and how? Any example for that? I cannot find any hint how to
set that.

Anybody?

Kindly regards, Frank