[OSRM-talk] OSRM match service for public transportation

Patrick Agin agin.patrick at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 18:32:32 UTC 2018

Thanks again Nate, I will take a look for sure. But just out of curiosity,
what your ttc profile is useful for then? And how do you (in general, big
picture only) define in a profile that it's subway only? And does it mean
that when map matching against this profile, only subway routes will be
returned?
Patrick