[OSRM-talk] How to force match service to return public transport routes only?

Patrick Agin agin.patrick at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 16:57:42 UTC 2018

Thanks a lot to both of you. Michal, can I ask you two things:
what's the purpose of adding tram and train to excludable?
and about get_from_rel(relations, way, "route", 'bus', "route") line, is
'bus' a reserved OSM word or is it defined by you?  I ask the question
because I would like to manage subway routes.
Patrick