[OSRM-talk] points order

Julien Coupey osm at coupey.fr
Sat Aug 4 20:22:42 UTC 2018

Hi Valerio,

In your example, if the 3 ordered points need to be visited in a row,
then you can easily transform your problem into a TSP by treating them
as a single "job". You'd just have to adjust the matrix by ensuring that
from any other place, the cost to that job is the cost to the first
point, and the cost from that job is the cost from the third point.

HTH
Julien