[OSRM-talk] OSRM aggregate steps too much

Fran├žois Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 10:26:16 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I recently find a situation where OSRM/route service doesn't make
distinction between two different geometries of my routing graph.
I get a single step as a combination of both geometries despite they
haven't the same speed nor the same name attribute. Then I'm not able to
make a good process of the answer.
Can you explain why osrm doesn't give two steps for this particular case
please?

The route :
https://imgur.com/a/LE3xIg3

The geometry :
https://imgur.com/a/O109GG4

Debug view :
https://imgur.com/a/IdXokbt

The route service response, the first step should stop at point 6 :
First step actually stops at the end of D999 road.
https://imgur.com/a/IdXokb

I can give any more detail if needed, all the best

Fran├žois Lacombe