[OSRM-talk] [Travis CI] Auto Cancellation for pull requests?

Johan Uhle johan at mapbox.com
Fri Feb 2 09:12:55 UTC 2018

Hi Mateusz,

auto-cancellation on Travis is enabled. It only cancels pending builds
though, so does not kick in for force pushes if the build is already
running.

The Travis situation has been quite unsatisfactory recently, mostly due to
slow Mac OS builds. We are trying to come up with solutions to improve on
that.

Best,
Johan