[OSRM-talk] osrm-customize practicalities

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Fri Jan 19 19:20:37 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm investigating the suitability of osrm-customize for temporarily
blocking parts of the routing graph.

It appears to require pairs of neighbouring node IDs to identify a
segment to be blocked.

Is there any way of retrieving, directly from OSRM, the relevant pairs
in a given geographic area? I looked at the "tile" functionality hoping
to be able to hijack it for my purpose, but it seems not to return node
IDs.

How difficult would it be to implement a plugin that returns all
neighbouring node pairs in a given region? If you can point me to some
existing code that does something roughly similar, I could probably take
it from there. Else I'd have to hold a separate copy of the routing
graph for this and that would seem a waste!

Best
Frederik