[OSRM-talk] how to block subway routes to foot profile?

Patrick Agin agin.patrick at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 15:57:45 UTC 2018

I find it difficult to understand the logic behind a particular profile and
the documentation is not extensive. Could you tell me where I should add
the logic to remove subway from the routing graph? I see defined in
foot.lua *access_tag_blacklist*, *restricted_access_tag_list*,
*service_access_tag_blacklist*, *restrictions* and *avoid* variables and I
don't know where to add my particular restriction.
Thanks Daniel
Patrick