[OSRM-talk] Different routing than demo server

Jose Florido joseflorido at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 19:57:22 UTC 2018

Thanks!

But this case I sent, the route osrm without traffic is picking is way
longer and slower.

My server is taking a long detour instead of the obvious direct route demo
server is taking. It does not seem to be a real traffic data issue in this
case. It looks more like a difference in routing algorithm or in road graph
data.