[OSRM-talk] Compiling OSRM Code

Daniel Patterson daniel at mapbox.com
Tue Jul 30 15:21:51 UTC 2019

Looking through the repo history, the function `AddCoordinate` only
appeared for a brief time between the 4.9.1 and the 5.0.0 release.  It was
never part of a tagged version.

Bateesh - you have three options:

  1) Downgrade your OSRM version to 4.9.1, and use `addCoordinate` instead
of `AddCoordinate`
  2) Find the exact gitsha that you previously used to build against OSRM.
I'm guessing you just grabbed the latest code at the time.  That function
was removed in f3e72623e9ec9764c6be1f2aa81a4523f9647077, so somewhere
before that, but after the 4.9.1 tag would be close.
  3) Do as Mateusz suggest, and upgrade to the latest version.  Check the
`examples/` directory for how to hit the current API interface.

daniel

Bateesh