[OSRM-talk] Reasonable use of public server

Nikhil VJ nikhil.js at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 04:28:06 UTC 2019

Hi Taylor,

I can set you up with your own OSRM deployment on cloud server or your
local machine, or can set you up to use my cloud server.
It would take a few days to process all the trips.

There are some strategies like cutting down region size that we could use
to optimize. Contact privately to get in touch.

Regards
Nikhil VJ
https://nikhilvj.co.in