[OSRM-talk] Exclude bridge from OSRM calculation

ANDRES ABARCA andres.abarca at iusspavia.it
Tue Oct 29 10:31:28 UTC 2019

Thank you for your response!

I'm still inclining to use OSRM directly. Do you know if it would be
possible to exclude bridges from the analysis if I use one of the
Docker images?

Also, in general, how would I proceed about removing a bridge? Should I
(temporarily) remove it from the road data? Or could I query it out?

Thanks for the help!!

Best regards,

Andres