[OSRM-talk] File Location

Vernon Chapman Vernon.Chapman at trilliumnc.org
Fri Aug 28 18:49:12 UTC 2020

I am not sure if this is how to ask questions, but if not please provide the correct place to ask.

Where do I find the  output file from pre-processing? This is not my build of the OSRM, I am only trying to determine how much memory is needed to run the program after preprocessing.

I read somewhere that the amount of memory needed  is whatever the output file size from pre-processing is.

The builder is only using North Carolina and Georgia information, and that is all.

Thanks,
Vernon

Public Records Law Statement: Please be advised that any e-mail sent to and from this e-mail account is subject to the NC Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties. Confidentiality Statement: This e-mail transmission and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain confidential health information. Such documents are legally privileged. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so by law or regulation. Recipients are required to destroy such information after its stated need has been fulfilled. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the e-mail and accompanying file attachment.