[OSRM-talk] Finding Route between more than two locations using OSRM

BATEESH . bateesh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 12:33:15 UTC 2020

Hi,

I want to use OSRM routing for finding shortest route between more than two
cities.
I am trying to use the demo server available at:
http://map.project-osrm.org/ to see how a typical route with 3 or 4
locations will look like.But it is not allowing me to add more than two
locations. If i click on plus sign to add third location then it does not
work.Can you please tell me whether I can use OSRM for more than two
cities? If yes, then is it available in demo server mentioned above?

Thanks and Regards,
Bateesh