[OSRM-talk] Colombia - Tunel de la linea

Carlos García kikiito at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 2 19:12:41 UTC 2020

Dear Maarten.

I appreciate that you have reviewed this topic. I have checked and still, OSRM routes the wrong way. Once the change is made in Open Street Maps, how long does it take to be reflected in OSRM?

Thank you in advance for the help you can give me.

Best regards.
Carlos García
Ingeniero Electrónico - Matemático