[OSRM-talk] OSRM does not use date restrictions in conditional access?

Tue Oct 13 07:36:47 UTC 2020

Hi Maarten

It currently does not. There is an update cycle of about 4 days. I think
such date ranges would make sense to use at the time of generation
(however day time ranges would still be ignored). But that is not yet
implemented as far as I know. It could be implemented in the lua
profile, so probably no deeper knowledge of osrm is necessary to
implement this.

Michael