[OSM-Photos] New Suggesstion about photos at openstreetview

John McKerrell john at mckerrell.net
Tue Oct 12 17:54:40 BST 2010

Hi

Welcome! Thank you for taking the time to write some code. To get the actual source code of the site you should go here:

http://github.com/johnmckerrell/OpenStreetView

You will then want to sign up for an account on GitHub and then fork the project so that you have your own copy. You then need to make the changes to the codebase that you have devised. Once you've tried it out and are happy that it's working you can push your code back to your repository on GitHub and then make a pull request asking me to merge the changes into the main branch. I forget how to do that exactly but the instructions here should help:

http://help.github.com/pull-requests/

Once you've done that I'll take a look at your request, once I've confirmed that the changes work I'll merge them into the main branch and put it on the site!

Look forward to seeing what you've done,

John