[Potlatch-dev] Various questions

Nop ekkehart at gmx.de
Wed Aug 25 22:38:43 BST 2010

Hi!

While trying to set up P2 with my own style and using it, I stumbled
over a few things.

- I tried to change the icons, but I noted that once an icon has been
shown by a preset, it won't change. I exchanged the icon file, I
reloaded without cache, I restarted P2 and I quit Firefox. But the old
icon is still showing. Obviously there is a cache somewhere. How can I
reset it?

- I have been unable to load a GPX from an URL. Obviously loading GPX
tracks is needed if I want to work with P2 as my main editor. But
whenever I try that, I get the error "You don't have permission to open
a file...". If I copy the URL into the browser, it opens the file just
fine and shows the contents. Is this a known bug? Am I doing something
wrong?

- I am using the public-alpha version now (instead of the snapshot
build). The drop-down bug does not occur here, but switching styles does
not work. So I guess both have their challenges... :-)

bye
           Nop