[Potlatch-dev] Adding Realtion in P2

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 16:20:30 BST 2010

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 10:44 AM, Nop <ekkehart at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm trying to define a nice preset for hiking routes.
>
> In Advanced Mode there's a list of relations in the bottom.
>
> But I have not found a way to add/edit a relation in simple mode. How do you
> do that?

You can't really "add a relation" as such in simple mode - but you can
if you think about things a bit differently. If you're trying to add a
road or path to a walking route, select the road or path, click the
walking tab, and then click "add to route". That will show a list of
those types of route, or you can then create another one if you need
to.

Similarly if you want to add a turn restriction in simple mode - you
find a node that is at the end of two roads, and then a restrictions
tab appears and you can add a turn restriction.

Cheer,
Andy