[Potlatch-dev] Internationalization

Nop ekkehart at gmx.de
Sun Aug 29 17:54:58 BST 2010

Hello!

Me again. I guess you can tell that I am working on a seriously
customized instance of P2. :-)

I am creating presets for P2 in German. With most parts that works fine,
some English parts remain in the GUI, but that is no problem.

But before you can upload something, there is a dialog with quite some
text, that asks you to authorize P2 to change you OSM data for you. That
is rather intimidating if you don't understand the language well. Is
there a way to exchange the text for this dialog?

And on a more general note: Is there a concept for the
internationalization of P2?

thanks
           Nop