[Potlatch-dev] Unable to delete a way

NopMap ekkehart at gmx.de
Wed Nov 10 17:07:10 GMT 2010

Hi!

Ok, this is what I figured out. It is way 31891113. build 24085.

The way is the inner way of a multipolygon relation 59451. P2 does not show
this relation membership for the way, neither in simple nor in advanced
mode. So I believed it to be useless and tried to delete it. The relation is
shown properly for the outer way of the multipolygon.

So the questions are:
- what does Error 2032 mean?
- why does P2 not show the multipolygon relation for that way?
- is there a way to upload the rest of the data when such a problem occurs?

In this case, the result was total loss of data because all other changes
could not be uploaded due to this problem.

bye
              Nop