[Potlatch-dev] GPX time elements

Craig Stanton c.stanton at niwa.co.nz
Tue Oct 12 22:32:54 BST 2010

I've already edited the gps trace to remove the wibbles and with over 2600 miles of trace I don't think it would be faster to draw over it in Potlatch The preprocessing of replacing the time stamps with identical values doesn't take very long now that I know it can be uploaded that way. It's just one entry at the command line, and one if your favourite text editor. It could even be shortened to one if I knew the regular expression for it.

~Craig