[Potlatch-dev] New feature for p2 deployments - "are you sure...?"

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 11:12:19 BST 2010

Hi All,

Last thing on Friday I committed[1] the ExternalInterface
functionality that lets you implement a warning when the user tries to
close the webpage with unsaved changes. This works in the same way as
P1, and was marked as a blocker on the wiki.

I'm only emailing because there's no actual changes required to the
"Deploying Potlatch 2" wiki page[2] - anyone following these
instructions will get the new functionality automatically. But anyone
who has already deployed p2 on their own website will need to make the
relevant changes to their html page. Simply add the 7 lines of
javascript that are shown in the commit, or update with a new version
of potlatch2.html from svn.

Cheers,
Andy

[1] http://trac.openstreetmap.org/changeset/22980/applications/editors/potlatch2