[Potlatch-dev] [OpenStreetMap] #3963: Both buttons on "delete relation"-dialog only display "null", and they are swapped (yes on left)

OpenStreetMap trac at openstreetmap.org
Tue Aug 16 16:55:26 BST 2011

#3963: Both buttons on "delete relation"-dialog only display "null", and they are
swapped (yes on left)
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  michael2402                         |       Owner:  potlatch-dev@…
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new
 Reproduce:

 Go to any node/way having a relation, on the advanced tab select "delete
 relation" on the drowpdown menu,

 The appearing dialog has only "null" on both buttons, left button is
 selected and the left button means "yes" (normally it should be the right
 one... We needn't argue about button order here, but it is better to have
 it common because if I want to click abort, I do not want to have the OK
 button in my way, especially if it is not labeled or in a foreign
 language)

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/3963>
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/>