[Potlatch-dev] Bug: Selection broken after save

NopMap ekkehart at gmx.de
Sun Mar 6 11:14:03 GMT 2011

Richard Fairhurst wrote:

> I think that's a sufficiently huge bug that we'd have noticed if it were
> the case for everyone. :)

So it would seem :-)

Richard Fairhurst wrote:

> Can you provide steps to reproduce? What's the URL you're invoking P2
> with (lat/long/zoom)? What are you doing? What OS, browser, Flash Player
> version? Do you get any alerts if you run with the debug player
> (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Potlatch_2/Using_Flash_Debug_Player)?

Works for any area, I just used:
http://www.wanderreitkarte.de/edit/edit.php?lon=11.3686&lat=49.6667&zoom=16

Steps:
- move a single node a little
- save
=> all selection/unselection is broken

Browser FF 3.6.15 on Win7 x64, Flash 10.2 r152

Still need to check out the debug player.

bye
               Nop