[Potlatch-dev] HOT Potlatch2 presets

Pierre (PierZen) infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 15 12:01:41 GMT 2011

Steve Bennett wrote:

>  I don't know if this is the cause, but a few things I notice:
>  - your comments aren't valid XML ( <!-- ----------.... -->)
>  - you have some presence=""
>  - you have some entries with duplicate icons:
>    <feature name="Source">
>      <category>HOTFeaturesCommonTags</category>
>  <icon image="features/hot.png"/>
>      <icon image="features/hot.png"/>
>      <point/>
>      <line/>
>  <inputSet ref="HOT Source" />
>    </feature>
>  Maybe the problem is some kind of XML QA issue like these?

I corrected from Steve observations and it didnt change the menus appearance.

Andy Allan Wrote:

>  There aren't any <tag> elements defined in your files, so nothing will
>  work properly. You need to specify the key/value for each object, so
>  that it can be added when you drag+drop, and also so that it's recognised.
>  All your icons have no tags defined, so when it's added to the map
>  it's recognised as the first feature without any tags defined (i.e. IDP camp).

There was one tag added for HotSchool : <tag k="amenity" v="school"/>.
If I select a school node, and then select in the menu the Icon HotSchool, the HotSchool Dialog box is not showed.

For other features, we dont have  specific tag - key value pairs.  In these cases, what should we show for tags?

Pierre