[Potlatch-dev] [OpenStreetMap] #3568: Give visual indication of an exisitng no_u_turn restriction with a way "via" member

OpenStreetMap trac at openstreetmap.org
Wed Mar 16 16:54:09 GMT 2011

#3568: Give visual indication of an exisitng no_u_turn restriction with a way
"via" member
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  ponzu      |       Owner:  potlatch-dev@…
      Type:  defect     |      Status:  closed
 Component:  potlatch2  |     Version:
Resolution:  duplicate  |    Keywords:  turn_restrictions, rendering, no_u_turn
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
Changes (by Richard):

  * status:  reopened => closed
  * resolution:  => duplicate

Comment:

 Erm, trying to remain polite here, but I am the person implementing this
 (and am already working on it), so I will be the one who chooses how it is
 filed. The two will be implemented as one. Please don't reopen this ticket
 as it will adversely affect the speed with which your issue is resolved.
 Thank you very much.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/3568#comment:4>
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/>