[Potlatch-dev] Crash with custom vector.xml

Thu Mar 24 12:31:59 GMT 2011

NopMap wrote:
> It used to work with the style sheet simply in the same directory as p2.

Indeed; we moved it because the p2 directory was getting horribly busy and
disorganised.

> Does it need all stylesheets in a subdir? The main stylesheet is still
> working from the main dir.

If you expressly specify a stylesheet URL, it can be anywhere, of course.
But the hardcoded default stylesheets all now point to stylesheets/
(principally "stylesheets/potlatch.css" and "stylesheets/gpx.css").

> Is there any way to find out about such changes in the structure before P2
> crashes?

P2 is advancing at quite a pace but right now we simply don't have enough
developers to write extensive documentation for every change. We don't
even have complete asdocs for the full code yet.

Things like this will stabilise over time, and indeed are doing so, but
the best advice for now is to watch the changelog and the relevant wiki
pages, and above all, ask here if you're not sure.

cheers
Richard