[Potlatch-dev] Crash with custom vector.xml

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 11:01:17 BST 2011

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 8:28 AM, NopMap <ekkehart at gmx.de> wrote:

> If I move my main (custom) stylesheet rwk.css into the folder it is no
> longer recognized. Changing the entry in stylesheet.xml to
> "stylesheet/rwk.css" makes no difference, it is still not recognized. After
> moving it back to the main folder, it reappears.

Be careful when testing these things that the flash cookies aren't
causing confusion. P2 remembers the last stylesheet you were using and
automatically uses that again the next time you start it up, and there
isn't any checks to ensure that the stylesheet still exists. So moving
your main stylesheet to a subfolder could cause you to try loading the
old one (from the cookie) in preference to whatever is shown on your
stylesheet.xml

This isn't exactly great behaviour by potlatch2, but patches are
welcome / we're working on it etc.

Cheers,
Andy