[Potlatch-dev] [OpenStreetMap] #3618: Optimize highway geometry as a clothoid part.

OpenStreetMap trac at openstreetmap.org
Wed Mar 30 11:54:49 BST 2011

#3618: Optimize highway geometry as a clothoid part.
 Reporter:  marek kleciak  |       Owner:  potlatch-dev@…
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  new
Changes (by TomH):

  * owner:  tom@… => potlatch-dev@…
  * type:  defect => enhancement
  * component:  admin => potlatch2

 Well you need to raise bugs separately for JOSM and Potlatch - the JOSM
 bug tracker can be found here:

 Potlatch issues can be raised here, but in the "potlatch2" component
 please. I will transfer this bug to that component now.

 As to German, no I'm afraid I don't really speak enough German to be worth

Ticket URL: <https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/3618#comment:4>
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/>
OpenStreetMap is a free editable map of the whole world