[Potlatch-dev] Internationalisation

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 11:47:21 GMT 2011

On 28 November 2011 22:59, Richard Fairhurst <richard at systemed.net> wrote:
> So... hopefully you won't be getting [Object object] any more. If you do:
> speak out!

Any feedback from anyone? I'd love to hear from people who

a) i18n was working 2 months ago and is working now
b) i18n was working 2 months ago and isn't working now
c) i18n was not working 2 months ago but is working now
d) i18n was not working 2 months ago and still isn't working now

The biggest problem is that I'm in group a) so it's hard for me to
debug. b) would worry me, c) is ideal and d) would be unfortunate but
certainly worth knowing.

Cheers,
Andy