[Potlatch-dev] State of play

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 08:35:40 GMT 2012

On 5 March 2012 04:01, Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:

>> "undo on creating way" fix,
>
> Definitely worthy of review - it's totally possible that I broke
> something else. Anyone else want to have a look at it? I guess we
> don't have any tests?

We don't have any tests that cover starting drawing a new way.

I'd absolutely love to have tests that cover all the Actions though -
it's so important not to mess up the data in some subtle way while
refactoring. After that, we can test whether "pressing the buttons"
has the desired effects.

There are some very basic Action tests at
https://github.com/systemed/potlatch2/tree/master/tests/src/net/systemeD/halcyon/connection/actions
already, but to say they are "very basic" is slightly overselling
them! We're also lacking tests on most of the Entity functionality
too.

Cheers,
Andy