[Potlatch-dev] Undo/create branch

Tue Mar 6 11:38:45 GMT 2012

I've taken Steve's pull request for the "undo creating a way" issue and
created a branch from it:
https://github.com/systemed/potlatch2/tree/undo_create

Steve's fix is:
https://github.com/systemed/potlatch2/commit/0788eb6260af5c3c84664b279798e2c7c56f4953

I've added a tweak so that the selection UI is updated properly when
undoing a created way:
https://github.com/systemed/potlatch2/commit/efe8ab3b8c06fdd50c3f6f8dff907c9fb823a9fb

and it also seemed like a good opportunity to fix the "deleting a node
from a 2-node way leaves a 1-node way around" issue:
https://github.com/systemed/potlatch2/commit/c24b6a66c4fec2b572eff686e15a888abcecf069
https://github.com/systemed/potlatch2/commit/281ed12b838f958355d5548aae811616577d2dc5

I'd like to merge this into master asap. Steve's patch looks good to me
(and it's a hard problem, so definitely full marks for addressing it) but
a third pair of eyes would be helpful. If anyone has a minute to build and
test it to confirm that it's as sane as I think it is, that'd be
appreciated!

cheers
Richard