Scripted Rails setup for Ubuntu 10.04

Chris Fleming me at chrisfleming.org
Mon Sep 12 02:25:43 BST 2011

I was setting up the rails port on a Virtual Machine this evening, and
decided to script the process up to help others.

The script lives at:
https://github.com/chrisfleming/setup-osm-rails

These is no error handling or checking(for now), but it works for me.

The process (tested from a clean installed Ubuntu 10.04) is:
git clone git://github.com/chrisfleming/setup-osm-rails.git
cd  setup-osm-rails
./install_package.sh

This will go away and sort everything out. When it's finished if the
tests worked then it should all be fine...

I'm also happy to make the Working VM available if there's interest?

Cheers
Chris

e: me at chrisfleming.org
w: www.chrisfleming.org