[OpenStreetMap] #4024: i18n: {{name}} and {{id}} tokens are not works in Hungarian after last update

OpenStreetMap trac at openstreetmap.org
Wed Sep 28 09:16:37 BST 2011

#4024: i18n: {{name}} and {{id}} tokens are not works in Hungarian after last
update
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  City-busz  |       Owner:  rails-dev@…
      Type:  defect     |      Status:  closed
 Component:  website    |     Version:
Resolution:  fixed      |    Keywords:
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
Changes (by TomH):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 I've fixed these in git, but we don't really like doing that because it
 has the potential to cause problems with Translatewiki try and commit
 changes.

 You're right that those messages don't seem to be showing up on TW though,
 so I'll ask Siebrand about that.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/4024#comment:1>
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/>