[openstreetmap-website] User menu structure refactor (#61)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Wed Aug 8 10:19:46 BST 2012

The stuff to show the counts and to suppress the blocks link for people with no blocks is all looking at `@user` when it should be looking at `@this_user` so it is working based on the logged in user, not the user whose page you are looking at.

The new menu at the top of the settings page is a bit ugly but it is consistent (except maybe in capitalisation) with the main user page so we can probably worry about that later.

My main concern is that computing the counts might be overly resource intensive for users with large numbers of edits and/or traces - we may need to think about some caching, or just have a limit and show `100+` or something when the limit is reached.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/61#issuecomment-7578919