[openstreetmap-website] Autofocus the search field on the index page. (#175)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Wed Dec 12 15:39:07 GMT 2012

Which is in fact the same as the original patch posted on the trac ticket, which I rejected in large part because of the direct use of `getElementById` which I didn't think was fully portable.

I also hadn't understood, and the author didn't explain, why using the `autofocus` attribute was a good idea even if you were still going to do it in javascript as well.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/175#issuecomment-11293777