[openstreetmap-website] Clean up left-nav menu request (#176)

Jeff Meyer notifications at github.com
Fri Dec 14 00:03:14 GMT 2012

Saman may have covered this in prior threads, but I couldn't find a related thread or ticket...

The current left-nav looks a bit odd to me... almost as if "Community" and "Help" are broken links, as opposed to headers. Maybe it's just my screen, but the other links, "GPS Traces" and "Map Key" look like they are bold while Community and Help are not.

Requests:
- make the visual connection between Help & the Help subitems and between Community & the Community subitems tighter
- make Community & Help look like equal font treatment to GPS Traces and Map Key

I looked at http://www.openstreetmap.org/assets/small-ltr-7626c780a10f263d4aec3112cc0a47da.css and couldn't quickly figure out why they looked different... left_menu and h4 weren't yielding any secrets.

![osm_left_menu](https://f.cloud.github.com/assets/1494546/12271/4991c532-4581-11e2-81bf-3892064cbb0e.jpg)

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/176